This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Lack of fabsf on Solaris (patch included)
- To: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Lack of fabsf on Solaris (patch included)
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:07:12 +0100
- References: <20010125124334.A24654@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 12:43:34PM +0100, I wrote:
> Any idea, why this patch doesn't do what it should?
> (Perhaps it's just a missing autoconf in libjava - I'll try
> another build now).
Sorry for responding to my own message,
but a call of autoconf inside libjava finally did the trick.
So the patch seems to be working.
Perhaps somebody could cross check it.
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.