This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libjava configuration problems
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: libjava configuration problems
- From: Warren Levy <warrenl at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:46:20 -0800 (PST)
- cc: rearnsha at arm dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On 24 Jan 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Richard" == Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Richard> Actually, this is wrong, the test did fail. So why does
> Richard> natSystem.cc still try to use 'timezone'?
> It didn't used to. However, Warren's rewrite the timezone code seems
> to have changed this.
> Warren, can you look into this? I don't recall what the old code did
> (but I'm sure cvs does :-), but it is definitely important to use the
> results of configure.
Of course; I'll take care of it. I basically moved code from the now
obsolete natTimeZone.cc but I probably missed dealing with an #ifdef
somewhere in natSystem.cc