This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- To: Paul Flinders <P dot Flinders at ftel dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Javax
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 24 Jan 2001 12:47:31 -0700
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200101241809.f0OI91707775@old-callisto.ftel.co.uk>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Flinders <P.Flinders@ftel.co.uk> writes:
Paul> The javax classes don't appear to be being built - is this an
Paul> oversight or intentional?
It is intentional. My understanding is that the javax classes aren't
actually useful yet.
I got this idea from the original commit message: