This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libjava configuration problems
- To: rearnsha at arm dot com
- Subject: Re: libjava configuration problems
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 24 Jan 2001 11:38:19 -0700
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, Warren Levy <warrenl at redhat dot com>
- References: <200101241625.QAA14459@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com> writes:
Richard> Actually, this is wrong, the test did fail. So why does
Richard> natSystem.cc still try to use 'timezone'?
It didn't used to. However, Warren's rewrite the timezone code seems
to have changed this.
Warren, can you look into this? I don't recall what the old code did
(but I'm sure cvs does :-), but it is definitely important to use the
results of configure.