This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Java - allow compiling a compressed .jar/.zip archive
- To: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at appnet dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Java - allow compiling a compressed .jar/.zip archive
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 24 Jan 2001 11:24:41 -0700
- Cc: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com> <3A6D2BCF.E4FBC0AE@appnet.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jeff> Are compressed jar files an essential feature for 3.0? I'm
Jeff> wondering if this patch shouldn't be backed out until it can be
Jeff> studied some more.
I'd prefer that we fix the bug.
Unfortunately I can't work on it this week.