Re: GCJ Bug accessing field of inner class (gcc version 2.97 2001 0117)

Hans> The "Out of Memory" message is a warning from inside the garbage
Hans> collector.  I believe it means what it says, though that might
Hans> be caused by an absurdly large memory request.  However, this
Hans> information should also subsequently be turned into an
Hans> exception.  (Ideally, there should be a Java API for turning off
Hans> such warning messages.  Currently, I believe there is only a C
Hans> level API.)

We should probably disable the message by default and then only
re-enable it if some property is defined.  Comments on this?