Re: 'Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000' ?????

Thanks for the information about memory allocation.  It's very helpful to know
something about how these things work.

As it turns out, my specific problem had nothing to do wiith memory allocation
- it really involved a problem with access the fields of inner classes that was
throwing my code into an infinite loop.  I don't think that this is a reported
bug.  I'll report it if I can generate a clear test example.

Barnet