This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: 'Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000' ?????
- To: Barnet Wagman <wagman at enteract dot com>
- Subject: Re: 'Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000' ?????
- From: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at commerceone dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:27:14 -0500
- CC: "java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Organization: Commerce One
- References: <3A6C8F22.ADEE37A@enteract.com>
Barnet Wagman wrote:
> Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000
for some recent discussions on that very topic. In short, it is a GC message,
and Hans suggests some fixes, such as building with -DLARGE_CONFIG.
How large is your heap (i.e. output of Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory())?