This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: 'Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000' ?????
- To: Barnet Wagman <wagman at enteract dot com>
- Subject: Re: 'Needed to allocate blacklisted block at 0x829d000' ?????
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:14:18 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: "java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <3A6C8F22.ADEE37A@enteract.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Barnet Wagman writes:
> (after which the program hangs but does not crash). Does anyone
> know where this is from (the gc perhaps) and what it means?
There has been a bit of a discussion about this recently. Here's the