This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't set function's DECL_NAME to an EXPR_WFL
- To: per at bothner dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't set function's DECL_NAME to an EXPR_WFL
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:33:50 -0800
- Cc: apbianco at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Per" == Per Bothner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Per> It is still wrong to set the DECL_NAME to an EXPR_WFL. It
Per> breaks debug_tree. It is fragile. It is a kludge. I
I completely agree. DECL_NAME should be an IDENTIFIER_NODE.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com