This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: fastjar requires regex.h...
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: fastjar requires regex.h...
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:37:29 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com><3A6B80B4.EF0BD387@albatross.co.nz>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Bryce McKinlay writes:
> It looks like only the "jargrep" tool in fastjar requires regex.h. I
> don't think we use/install that anyway? Perhaps we could just
> disable building of jargrep.c instead?
Yes. That sounds like a good idea.