This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: fastjar requires regex.h...
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: fastjar requires regex.h...
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:37:09 +1300
- CC: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> ... that is missing at least on IRIX 5.2. Should we just disable
> fastjar (and all of Java) on platforms that lack regex.h, or should we
> get a portable replacement into the CVS tree? GNU rx would probably
It looks like only the "jargrep" tool in fastjar requires regex.h. I
don't think we use/install that anyway? Perhaps we could just disable
building of jargrep.c instead?
[ bryce ]