This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
core dump when trying to run any apps
- To: "'java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com'" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: core dump when trying to run any apps
- From: Edgar Villanueva <edgar at villanueva dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:49:39 -0500
- Reply-To: edgar at villanueva dot com
I got the latest from cvs a few hours ago and am trying to run hello
I am getting core dumps ... is this a problem with gcc? I think there
on this on the gcc list but I am not sure...
Here is the stack trace of the core.
#0 0x0 in ?? ()
#1 0x804a8fe in __register_frame_info (begin=0x40589950, ob=0x4058b380)
#2 0x40488910 in __libc_global_ctors () at soinit.c:56
#3 0x40488992 in init (argc=1, argv=0xbffff774, envp=0xbffff77c)
#4 0x4000d599 in _dl_init (main_map=0x400163c0, argc=1,
env=0xbffff77c) at dl-init.c:112