Re: Garbage collector problem ???

Hi,

> I remember getting this message with large heaps back in the 2.95
> days.libgcj has been upgraded to a newer version of the collector
> since then,
> and I haven't seen the problem since.

   Ok, I'll try to upgrade to a more recent version. I think that SuSE
hasn't upgrade its libgcj, so I will try to build the library myself.

   Thanks a lot to everybody, Thank you Hans.

Alejandro Rodríguez Gallego <balrog@amena.com>

begin:vcard
n:Rodríguez Gallego;Alejandro

fn:Alejandro Rodríguez Gallego