This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Garbage collector problem ???
- To: balrog at amena dot com
- Subject: Re: Garbage collector problem ???
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:32:07 +1300
- CC: Lista Discusión GCJ <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
> When I simulate small Fluid Dynamics problems (about 64 Mb) everything
> is Ok. But when I face huge problems (>256 Mb) I got a lot of ...
> "Needed to allocate blacklisted block at <address>"
> Anyone can help me? By the way, I run a SuSE Linux v7.0, GCJ version is
> 2.95.2 .
I remember getting this message with large heaps back in the 2.95 days.
libgcj has been upgraded to a newer version of the collector since then,
and I haven't seen the problem since.
[ bryce ]