This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libjava on sparc-linux
- To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: libjava on sparc-linux
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:39:45 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, Ben Collins <bcollins at debian dot org>
- References: <20010115113343.Y15631@visi.net><email@example.com.HOWL><20010116102738.R15631@visi.net><firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL><email@example.com>
Alexandre Petit-Bianco writes:
> Matthias Klose writes:
> > Ben Collins writes:
> > >
> > > I built the java backend, and successfully compiled and executed a
> > > hello.java with gcj. So you can add sparc to the list of java builds.
> > That was CVS 20010115.
> Do you know by any chance whether you can boostrap? What is your
> triple? Something like sparc-*-linux*?
The Debian architecures are all of the form <arch>-linux or i386-gnu.
I assume Ben took the debian source package, which calls make
bootstrap-lean and make install.