This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Does -fjni work with recent builds?
- To: Barnet Wagman <wagman at enteract dot com>
- Subject: Re: Does -fjni work with recent builds?
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:58:29 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: "java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <3A689CA5.CCFD068C@enteract.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Barnet Wagman writes:
> gcj -fjni -c Locfit.java
> /tmp/ccwnIIQ4.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccwnIIQ4.s:1546: Error: Ignoring attempt to re-define symbol
> /tmp/ccwnIIQ4.s:1546: Error: Rest of line ignored. First ignored
> character is `,'.
You need to either provide us with a test case, or maybe the actual
line gas doesn't like.