RE: GCJ Bug accessing field of inner class (gcc version 2.97 20010117)

The "Out of Memory" message is a warning from inside the garbage collector.
I believe it means what it says, though that might be caused by an absurdly
large memory request.  However, this information should also subsequently be
turned into an exception.  (Ideally, there should be a Java API for turning
off such warning messages.  Currently, I believe there is only a C level
API.)

Hans