Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)

>> where -h tells it to make header files too? Also, when dealing with
>> packages, it is more difficult to deduce the class from the
>> filename. A feature like this would be very useful.

Alex> Yeah, I think so too. I don't know how hard it is to hack the
Alex> driver.

Changing gcjh to read source files or to run as part of jc1 would be a
big job.  Right now gcjh is written explicitly to read .class files.
Also, it is a very ugly program...

I don't understand the above quote about packages.