This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- To: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>
- Subject: Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 18 Jan 2001 10:58:59 -0700
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark J Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> Our code now compiles with an unpatched gcj/libjava, save only
Mark> the easily-circumvented bug with different packages (for which
Mark> Tom Tromey suggested a patch, but has not yet committed it).
I couldn't remember what patch you are talking about so I went and
re-read the email archives.
I suggested eliminating some code in parse.y:resolve_package(). Alex,
I don't really recommend doing what I suggested. It worked in that
test case but I'm skeptical that it is really the right fix. As I
mention in the referenced message, big parts of that function don't
make sense to me.