Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)

Mark> Our code now compiles with an unpatched gcj/libjava, save only
Mark> the easily-circumvented bug with different packages (for which
Mark> Tom Tromey suggested a patch, but has not yet committed it).

I couldn't remember what patch you are talking about so I went and
re-read the email archives.

I suggested eliminating some code in parse.y:resolve_package().  Alex,
this is:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/java-discuss/2001-01/msg00123.html

I don't really recommend doing what I suggested.  It worked in that
test case but I'm skeptical that it is really the right fix.  As I
mention in the referenced message, big parts of that function don't
make sense to me.