This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- To: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- From: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:19:22 -0600 (CST)
- cc: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:
> Mark J. Roberts writes:
> > The source is included. My bad.
> I checked the current version of freenet/Freenet out, I replaced
> transport/tcpConnection.java by what you gave me and I can't reproduce
> the error. I'm running a fairly up to date front-end, which somes
> patches. Is what you gave me the exact command line? Where is it
> running from (what's its wd.)
Amazing. A few minutes ago, I was trying to find the problem by process of
elimination, commenting out code in both Connection.java and
tcpConnection.java. It failed, it failed... and then it worked! So I
uncommented the code one method at a time.
The problem DIDN'T COME BACK! I zapped my whole CVS tree and tried
again. It worked!
This is just too strange. There were no stray .class files lying around
before, so that's not the reason. Wow.