Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)

Mark J. Roberts writes:

> The source is included. My bad.

I checked the current version of freenet/Freenet out, I replaced
transport/tcpConnection.java by what you gave me and I can't reproduce
the error. I'm running a fairly up to date front-end, which somes
patches. Is what you gave me the exact command line? Where is it
running from (what's its wd.)

./A