This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- To: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>
- Subject: Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:10:56 +1300
- CC: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Mark J. Roberts" wrote:
> > I'll need a test case or a pointer to the source of the package you're
> > building, whichever is convenient for you.
> The source is included. My bad.
Could get this down to a simple test case? That would be really helpful.
[ bryce ]