This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Segfaulting hello world
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: Segfaulting hello world
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:55:16 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com, java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20010116123822.A16053@keksy.muc.infineon.com><3A6675A9.745842BC@albatross.co.nz>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Bryce McKinlay writes:
> I'm trying to track this down. Does anyone have any clues as to when
> it broke and/or what might be causing this?
I would say it happened over the week-end. I'm pretty sure I did an
up-to-date build last Friday.