This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- To: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>
- Subject: Re: More bugs with inner classes (was: Freenet compilation errors.)
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:25:15 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Mark J. Roberts writes:
> However, when I try to compile it into classes with the -C option, a
> new error emerges:
I'll need a test case or a pointer to the source of the package you're
building, whichever is convenient for you.
> where -h tells it to make header files too? Also, when dealing with
> packages, it is more difficult to deduce the class from the
> filename. A feature like this would be very useful.
Yeah, I think so too. I don't know how hard it is to hack the driver.