Re: ObjC configured --with-objc-gc needs external Boehm gc

Ovidiu> As you pointed out, I think we should set the
Ovidiu> ALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS and enable the threading as it doesn't
Ovidiu> seem to add a substantial overhead.

What Hans proposed is making ALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS a runtime option
and not a compile time option.  I think simply enabling it by default
would entail a performance hit for Java.  I'd rather not enable it
until the appropriate change is made.