This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: ObjC configured --with-objc-gc needs external Boehm gc
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Subject: Re: ObjC configured --with-objc-gc needs external Boehm gc
- From: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:18:20 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:06:34 +0100 (MET), Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The Objective C runtime library enabled with garbage collection needs
> an external Boehm gc collector beeing installed at compile time. Is it
> possible to build the libobjcgc library with the Boehm gc that is
> already used for gcj?
I'm not familiar with the version of Boehm gc used by gcj, can you provide more