This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
ObjC configured --with-objc-gc needs external Boehm gc
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: ObjC configured --with-objc-gc needs external Boehm gc
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:06:34 +0100 (MET)
- CC: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com
The Objective C runtime library enabled with garbage collection needs
an external Boehm gc collector beeing installed at compile time. Is it
possible to build the libobjcgc library with the Boehm gc that is
already used for gcj?