This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: -Wcloneable ?
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: -Wcloneable ?
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Date: 16 Jan 2001 13:29:49 -0800
- Cc: Java Discuss List <java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Today I thought about implementing a `-Wcloneable' option which would
> cause gcj to warn if a class implements Cloneable but doesn't have a
> public clone() method. Would this be useful?
I don't know. It certainly should not be triggered by -Wall.