This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Segfaulting hello world
- To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
- Subject: Re: Segfaulting hello world
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:08:31 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20010116123822.A16053@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Martin Kahlert writes:
> and compiled by 'gcj -o main --main=hello hello.java' (which worked
> with previous snapshots) and got an immediate segfault at runtime. I
> assume it has to do with the new-gxx-abi patching.
No necessarily (I have fairly recent tree and it works for me on
x86/linux.) I'll try a updated build today.