Computer Fluid Dynamics with GCJ

Hello:

Firstly I would like to congratulate the GCJ Team for its wonderful
work. I am a Java developer working at the Fluids & Heat department at
ICAI University (Spain). I have been developing for 2 years a program to
solve computer fluid dynamics problems in Java.

I have recently tested my program with GCJ and I have got an incredible
performance increase over HotSpot v2 (JDK 1.3 for linux). -50% RAM were
needed and execution time reduced in -15%.

GCJ will be the main compiler for my program.

The program is called ADFC v1.1. It's in early development yet... If you
would like to link the homepage (under construction too) it is:

	http://www.dfc.icai.upco.es/balrog/adfc.html

I were working in its first public release (a Jar file), now I will
distribute to a FAAAST linux binary.

	Congratulations again.

Alejandro Rodríguez Gallego <balrog@amena.com>
begin:vcard