Java: New C++ compatibility changes.

I checked in a Java front-end patch and a Java runtime patch:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/java-patches/2001-q1/msg00065.html

This has been tested on x86/linux and PPC/linux. I couldn't get Alpha
to work, but it might due to some other problems (I'll try an old ABI
build.)

The goal of not being required to build the Java toolchains with
`--disable-new-gxx-abi' is achieved, at least on these two
platforms. I'm tuning in for other news, let me know how it works for
you.

Many thanks all the people that helped us making that move.

./A