This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Java: New C++ compatibility changes.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Java: New C++ compatibility changes.
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:12:35 -0800
- Reply-to: apbianco at cygnus dot com
I checked in a Java front-end patch and a Java runtime patch:
This has been tested on x86/linux and PPC/linux. I couldn't get Alpha
to work, but it might due to some other problems (I'll try an old ABI
The goal of not being required to build the Java toolchains with
`--disable-new-gxx-abi' is achieved, at least on these two
platforms. I'm tuning in for other news, let me know how it works for
Many thanks all the people that helped us making that move.