This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: java.net.URLDecoder doesn't follow spec.
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Subject: Re: java.net.URLDecoder doesn't follow spec.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Jan 2001 15:27:23 -0700
- Cc: edgar at villanueva dot com, "'java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com'" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <3A61CF99.E6BCFB7A@home.com> <20010114224545.B24802@klomp.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <email@example.com> writes:
Mark> The following diff removes the Exception and merges URLDecoder
Mark> with the comments of the Classpath version (the code was already
Mark> the same).
Thanks Mark. Please check this in if you haven't already (both
Classpath and libgcj).
Hmm.. the comment before the decode method is wrong. It says:
* This method translates the passed in string into x-www-form-urlencoded
* format and returns it.
However, the method actually translates from (out of) x-www-form-urlencoded.