This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
java.net.URLDecoder doesn't follow spec.
- To: "'java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com'" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: java.net.URLDecoder doesn't follow spec.
- From: Edgar Villanueva <edgarvil at home dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:11:05 -0500
- Reply-To: edgar at villanueva dot com
I was compiling some existing code and found a problem with
According to the sun jdk1.3 javadocs java.net.URLDecoder.decode should
not throw an Exception.
The libjava version does.
I think decode needs to catch any exception and throw some runtime
Helping to make gcj better.