This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: build problems on i686-pc-cygwin
- To: <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: build problems on i686-pc-cygwin
- From: "Paul K. Fisher" <pfisher at plexware dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 07:39:16 -0600
- Cc: "Immanuel, Gidado-Yisa" <avm3 at cdc dot gov>
> From: Immanuel, Gidado-Yisa
> Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 1:17 PM
> With the recent Win32 checkins, I was actually able to progress
> in 'make bootstrap', but I've hit this snag (see below). Its
> something to do with 'gettext', but I'm not knowledgeable enough
> to track it down.
You need to configure with --with-included-gettext and delete the texinfo
directory from the checkout.
The next thing you will run into is registry entry point problems (maybe
this is only in cygwin 1.1.7). For this you will need to configure
These two should get you to the libffi point, where the patch posted in the
last few days should clear up. I have not yet done this, so I don't know
what's next ;->