Re: New C++ ABI: patches.

First, the ChangeLog is wrong (it's class.c) and second there are
C++-style comments in the patch. :-)

But, to the heart of the matter.  I don't think this behavior is
different from the old ABI.  Constructors always wrote the vtable at
the beginning of the constructor; that's what they're supposed to do.

I need to understand better why you don't want that to happen.

Thanks,