Re: Args list too long

Bradley> I have been unable to build the 20001225 snapshot on Irix
Bradley> because of the "args list too long" error when linking the
Bradley> libgcj.la library. I believe this problem has been
Bradley> encountered in the past. Does anyone know the solution to
Bradley> this problem?

Offhand I don't know a great solution.  One fix might be to have
libjava/Makefile create a bunch of smaller shared libraries which are
then linked together to form libgcj.so.