This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Bug on Solaris 2.7 (no fabsf)
- To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
- Subject: Bug on Solaris 2.7 (no fabsf)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:31:13 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20010111140035.A2016@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
Martin Kahlert writes:
> the math library of Solaris 2.7 doesn't contain fabsf.
Oops. We should be providing this in libgcj rather than relying on
fabsf from the system math library.