This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Build problem on Solaris 2.7 (and solution)
- To: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Build problem on Solaris 2.7 (and solution)
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:56:14 +0100
- References: <20010111115345.A31715@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
forgot to say all that is about the file libjava/java/lang/natSystem.cc
On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 11:53:45AM +0100, Martin Kahlert wrote:
> i tried to build libjava (from gcc snapshot 2001-01-08) on a Solaris 2.7
> machine and found that LC_CTYPE is only declared, if you include <locale.h>
> (it is *not* defined in langinfo.h)
> Since i never wrote autoconf macros, it will be up to you to include that.
> Thanks for all your work,
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.