This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Build problem on Solaris 2.7 (and solution)
- To: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Build problem on Solaris 2.7 (and solution)
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:53:45 +0100
- Reply-To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
i tried to build libjava (from gcc snapshot 2001-01-08) on a Solaris 2.7
machine and found that LC_CTYPE is only declared, if you include <locale.h>
(it is *not* defined in langinfo.h)
Since i never wrote autoconf macros, it will be up to you to include that.
Thanks for all your work,
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.