This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libffi Win32 patch file
- To: Jon Beniston <jon at beniston dot com>
- Subject: Re: libffi Win32 patch file
- From: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at appnet dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:16:21 -0500
- CC: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, java-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jon Beniston wrote:
> Here's the diffs that should hopefully allow libffi to be built on Win32.
> Passing structures is still buggy though. The changes are diffed against the
> version of libffi in the latest gcc snapshot (20001225).
Jon, I don't see win32.S anywhere in your patch. It seems diff skipped