This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 10 Jan 2001 13:10:02 -0700
- Cc: Java Discuss List <java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010107125803Q.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010109114439H.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
Joseph> * Will the old libstdc++ still be included in 3.0 (in
Joseph> which case references to EGCS in it should be cleaned up,
Mark> No. As soon as GCJ doesn't need it, we will remove V2 from the
Mark> source tree. At least I think that's what we agreed upon the
Mark> last time this went around.
Guys, do we still need libstdc++ V2?
My current build is done with --enable-libstdcxx-v3.
I haven't tried deleting v2 to see if that works though.