This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: New C++ ABI: patches.
- To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: New C++ ABI: patches.
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:38:14 +1300
- CC: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200101071950.LAA24951@deliverance.cygnus.com>
Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:
> This is a first trial at the new C++ ABI, in three patches
> The copy constructor builds what needs to
> eventually go in _Jv_<type>Class, note that _Jv_FindArrayClass needs
> to be called in the copy constructor, which forces us into a rather
> ugly hack.
We can just change the runtime to lazily create primitive array classes (like it does for
all other arrays) if that reduces the uglyness.
[ bryce ]