This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Freenet compilation errors.
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Freenet compilation errors.
- From: "Mark J. Roberts" <mjr at statesmean dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:29:25 -0600 (CST)
- cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
[NOTE: my ISP's SMTP server is down -- please reply to the list if you'd
like a quick response. Sorry about that.]
Tom Tromey wrote:
> Yes, it definitely is. Here is a patch that should fix it. Can you
> try it out? I haven't tested it yet, but once I do I'll submit it to
Yay! Fixed the problem.
I'll send you one of those class files soon.