This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- To: green at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: documentation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 07 Jan 2001 15:49:38 -0700
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200101071921.LAA12358@makita.cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <email@example.com> writes:
Anthony> I have a basic doclet for creating texinfo files from the
Anthony> javadoc annotations in our source. Because we'll require
Anthony> non-free software to generate the docs for now (sun's javadoc
Anthony> tool), I think we should probably check the resulting texinfo
Anthony> files into cvs.
I just looked today and I saw that there is javadoc code in
classpath/com/sun/javadoc. Does your doclet work with this?
In any case, due to bootstrapping oddities, I think it is easiest if
we check in the texinfo.
Anthony> * Check my TexinfoDoclet.java file into gcc/libjava/scripts
We should share this code with Classpath.