Re: Freenet compilation errors.

>> Yep, I fed gcj a list of .java files and there were already .class
>> files for each, so (unintuitively) it tried building the .class
>> files instead.

Bryce> No, it builds the Java files, but will read the .class files
Bryce> when resolving dependencies. This speeds up compilation -
Bryce> parsing a long dependency chain of java source can sometimes be
Bryce> rather slow. Unfortunatly it seems that gcj sometimes doesn't
Bryce> grok the class files produced by javac.

I'd like to see one of the failing .class files.  Mark, could you send
me one?