This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: New C++ ABI: patches.
- To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: New C++ ABI: patches.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:45:00 -0800
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200101071950.LAA24951@deliverance.cygnus.com>
Thanks for working on this stuff.
I'm sorry the idea of virtualizing the mangle_decl code didn't work
out for you. I thought that the plan was to replace the references to
things in DECL_LANG_SPECIFIC with function calls that would DTRT
depending on the language. Oh, well.
The C++ changes are fine, thanks!
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com