documentation

I have a basic doclet for creating texinfo files from the javadoc
annotations in our source.  Because we'll require non-free software to
generate the docs for now (sun's javadoc tool), I think we should
probably check the resulting texinfo files into cvs.  Here's what I am
thinking - comments welcome...

* Check my TexinfoDoclet.java file into gcc/libjava/scripts

* Create a directory, gcc/libjava/manual in which we will commit the
  texinfo output (java-lang.texi, java-io.texi, etc).  The texinfo
  files are quite large (well over 600k right now).

* I've added a build target to gcc/libjava/Makefile.am called texinfo
  to generate the texi source files.  We will just have to remember to
  regenerate them now and then.

Any objections to this plan?

AG