Re: still having libgcj.spec install problem

Scott Durrant wrote:

> I also changed these lines in configure.in
>         i[3456]86-*-solaris2*)
>         noconfigdirs="$noconfigdirs target-libgloss ${libgcj}"
>         i[3456]86-*-solaris2*)
>         noconfigdirs="$noconfigdirs target-libgloss"

These configurations are specific to solaris Intel. You need to make this
change to the section that corresponds to your platform, which I think for
sparc-solaris is just *-*-*?

Unfortunatly, I heard that libgcj doesn't currently build on solaris, so
there might be more work to do to fix it.

regards

  [ bryce ]