This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Done with GCJ : Tamanoir
- To: Jean Patrick Gelas <jpgelas at lhpcm dot univ-lyon1 dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Done with GCJ : Tamanoir
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:35:14 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, Laurent Lefevre <llefevre at lhpcm dot univ-lyon1 dot fr>
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010105121705.2482Bemail@example.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Jean Patrick Gelas writes:
> Our project is using the GCJ runtime and compiler. We would be very happy
> to appear in the list of the projects using GCJ. You will find below
> informations for each entry of the list. For more informations, please
> feel free to contact us.
Sorry guys, I never replied to your first email, even though adding
Tamanoir was on my vacations todo list (and other one was: finish the
port to the new ABI ;-)
I'm going to take care of it right away, I'll keep you guys posted.